Can you believe it’s already November!? We’re pumped about all the amazing things happening in the health and wellness world lately! We want to share some of our favorite wellness rituals, products and go-to’s that have changed our lives!
- Essential Oils: We are huge advocates of essential oils. They have so many wellness benefits for healing purposes. This is often called aromatherapy, which is a holistic treatment seeking to improve physical, mental and emotional health. Just adding oils like lavender, frankincense, lemon, peppermint and tea tree oil to your natural routine can:
- Fight cold and flu symptoms
- Relax your body and soothe sore muscles
- Heal skin conditions
- Alleviate pain
- Balance hormones
- Improve digestion
- Reduce cellulite and wrinkles
- Clean your home
- Used in homemade personal care products
Check out this article on essential oils featuring some of our favorite wellness babes – The Life-Changing Essential Oils These Athletes & Yogis Swear By
2. Collagen Peptides: Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides are sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine hides to ensure a natural, high quality, and sustainable source of this ancient nutrient.
- Bioavailable: digested and absorbed by the body quickly for maximum benefits.
- Beneficial: improves hair, skin, nails and joints, ligaments, tendons.
- Easy to use: soluble in hot or cold liquids, including coffee, smoothies and baked goods.
Add them to your morning coffee, smoothies, and juices for an extra boost of nutrients.
3. Low Intensity Workouts: Overexercising can lead to you feel exhausted, fatigued, and run down. We love lower intensity workouts like Lagree Fitness because it’s still a full body workout that leaves you feeling energize rather than run down. Benefits include:
- Calorie Burning without getting burned out
- Muscular Endurance
- Appetite Control
- Improved flexibility without putting too much strain on joints
- Weight loss
4. Sleep Schedule: THIS IS SO IMPORTANT! Without enough sleep, you just slowly shut down. Turn off electronics, read a book and clear your mind at a decent hour. Turn your bedroom into a sacred space. Sleep is so overlooked when people think of living a healthy lifestyle. Sleep is healing and can give you the energy you crave. No one likes waking up groggy and fatigued! We love these tips from Lee From America on sleep:
- turning off cell phone 1-2 hours before bed
- taking a shower/bath
- dry brushing, self oil massage
- sip a cup of tea
- 10 minutes meditation using the Calm app
- turn on my white noise machine (or iPhone app if I am traveling)
- jumping straight into bed!
These are just a few wellness hacks that have us feeing rejuvenated and ready to take on the week. Grab a cup of hot tea and relax with us.